Here is my introductions:
1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Bookseller by Cynthia Swanson
3. Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Pumpkin spice muffins from the farmer’s market and chocolate, of course.
4. Tell us a little something about yourself!
We are probably taking the kids to a corn maze today and I can’t figure out how to squeeze any reading in there.
5. If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I wanted to find a way to post updates better, but I didn’t have the time to look into it, so I’ll just wing it as usual.